Recovery Centers of America at Mays Landing
Internships are offered for individuals seeking hours for their CADC and/or hours towards their LSW. Internship are flexible and determined by direct supervisor.
- Observe clinical individual session, clinical group sessions and assessments
- Per pace of learning will conduct assessments, groups and individuals.
- Will observe all 12 dimensions of treatment for CADC requirements.
- Work closely with clinical staff.
- Be required to complete homework assignments to further education on the field of addictions and mental health.
- Responsible for clinical documentation.
- Intern is responsible for keeping track of his/her own hours, paperwork and assignments due through their school or program.