E00953 – Employee Engagement Specialist
Responsible to create a hire to retire employee experience that attracts and retains top talent. The Employee Experience Specialist will have a comprehensive understanding of the strategic plans designed to increase & improve employee engagement with a focus on making RCA a great place to work. Plans and organizes the staff and activities in support of the execution of organization wide employee experience programs including recognition, event activations & communications. Responsibilities will span across the full employee life cycle with a focus planning recruitment support, retention, organizational development, internal communication, recognition, event
activation, communication, and innovation & brand recognition.
Leads the Site level Employee Experience group by communicating with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs that support the overall RCA system. Plans and organizes adoption of programs that foster, maintain, and transform the work experience for the organization’s personnel.
- Supports the strategic plan to measure and/or assess the impact of the organization’s policies and processes on the employee experience via focus groups, employee surveys, exit interviews, etc.
- Oversees the design and execution of site level employee experience initiatives designed to increase employee engagement, such as employee/leader rallies, employee promise activities, and employee events.
- Responsible to drive organizational development programs and activities including succession planning, talent review, career pathing and leadership development.
- Partners with functional leaders on all reorganizations providing insight and best practice.
- Implements key system-wide initiatives and fully leverages current programs to drive and support specific aspects of engagement, including recognition, wellness, leadership, career advancement, and brand recognition.
- Oversees Internal Communications department ensuring effective and timely communications to the organization driving change management and engagement.
- Builds relationships with key organizational stakeholder to ensure the successful execution of assigned employee experience programs; leverages organizational data and stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities to drive the employee experience.
- Measures attrition rates and tracks retention improvements on a monthly basis. Also finds trends and implements strategies to address areas of concern.
- Maintains productive and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to advise on strategies to increase and sustain employee engagement.
- Collaborates with supervisor and peers at all sites to determine best practices and make continuous improvements.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Survey design and administration experience preferred.
- Experience with multiple methods of obtaining insights through organizational research methods (e.g., facilitating focus groups, social media insights) is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and influence others.
- Strong presentation and training facilitation skills in person and in a virtual environment, highly preferred.
- A successful track record leading others highly preferred.