Website Recoverycoa Clinical
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)h
"I feel very appreciated at my job; my team works well together to achieve a vision and I’m proud to be a part of it. Everyone has love and empathy for our patients. We let patients know we care and help them get through the day or even just the next moment. My boss takes the time to listen to me, encourages me and trusts me." Sabia M., RCA Employee
In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Clinical Supervisor, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your medical expertise will aid in patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques while making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
* Provides oversight, supervision and quality assurance of all mental health and AOD clinical services including record keeping and direct services.
* Ensures that clinical services are in compliance with county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Ensures adherence to HIPAA and documentation requirements as identified by regulatory agencies.
* Reviews treatment plans, case notes, and written correspondence in order to verify that such documents meet appropriate regulatory agencies.
* Facilitates team case conference on a weekly basis to ensure coordinated treatment plans and service utilization in order to ensure the comprehensive care of patients.
* Monitors submission of initial and renewal treatment plans for quality and timeliness
* Assigns cases to therapists and paraprofessionals as needed
* Interacts and mediates between referral sources, other agencies, and therapists as needed.
* Ensures that supervision documentation occurs and is submitted for filing.
* Ensures that all significant incidences are reported via Incident Report within 24 hours.
* Hires, trains and provides performance management feedback to employees (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* LCADC and LCSW or LPC and one year supervisory experience
* Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain and chart documentation in accordance with regulations
* Knowledge of various substance abuse treatment modalities; knowledge of issues collateral to substance abuse (AIDS, Dual Diagnosis)
* Ability to train and supervise staff
* Strong knowledge of county, state federal regulations
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)